PegaSys Protocol Engineering – March 2020 Update
The PegaSys team was hard at work as ever this March, with events, new releases and exciting announcements being made throughout the month. As we head into April, we hope that our community is staying healthy and safe.
We are excited to announce that Hyperledger Besu has graduated from incubation to active status, making it the only Ethereum project to be granted active status in the Hyperledger Greenhouse.
By voting for Hyperledger Besu to be granted active status, the Technical Steering Committee acknowledges that Besu meets all of the Incubation Exit Criteria, including legal requirements, high-quality documentation, consistent tooling usage, and diversity of community requirements.
Read more: Hyperledger Besu Graduates to Active Status
DAML on Hyperledger Besu
Earlier this month at Hyperledger Forum, it was announced that Digital Asset partner, Blockchain Technology Partners is adding commercial support for Hyperledger Besu through its Sextant for DAML platform.
Hyperledger Besu 1.4.2 is now available!
In this release, we've added more parity-style tracing (trace_block) and enhanced the syncing query and eth_syncing JSON-RPC API.
Read the docs:
Hitachi Solutions has partnered with ConsenSys to bring Enterprise Ethereum to the Japanese market. The two companies will work together to streamline the development of decentralized applications, enabling trustless and secure transactions with PegaSys Plus.
Have you heard about our PegaSys Partner Program?! The program, meant for startups and enterprises, provides enablement like special technical content, closer collaboration on roadmap, and updates on upgrades.
Interested in joining the program? Reach out to us!
EthCC, March 3 - 5, Paris, France
Felipe Faraggi, Nicolas Massart, Nicolas Maurice, Thomas Piellard and Tim Beiko spoke at the third annual Ethereum Community Conference, or EthCC, hosted in Paris. Check out our blog for a recap of the event. PegaSys at EthCC: A Retrospective
Hyperledger Global Forum , March 3-6, Phoenix, Arizona
InterCon, March 13, Remote
BlockSpain - Enterprise Blockchain Spain, March 26th, Full Remote
Felipe Faraggi and LACChain members hosted the inaugural meetup of Blockspain, giving an intro to Hyperledger Besu, LACChain and more.
Due to the current world events, conferences and Meetups will be done virtually for the foreseeable future. Keep an eye on our Twitter for more events that we’ll be taking part in!
NONCON, April 3-5
Besu: Blockchain and Ethereum for Companies, April 2, Blockchain Colombia
- EY and ConsenSys Announce Formation of Baseline Protocol Initiative to Make Ethereum Mainnet Safe and Effective for Enterprises
- How Hyperledger Besu Will Help Solve the Pharmaceutical Waste Problem in the U.S.
- The simplest proximity-to-low-degree-polynomial test and how to rehabilitate approximate polynomials
- End-to-End Transport Layer Security on Hyperledger Besu 1.4
- Resolving Key Considerations for Blockchain Connectivity with PegaSys Orchestrate
- What’s New in Eth2 - 20 Mar 2020
- ETH 2.0 Q&A with Key Developers
- Meet some of the many Hyperledger Women putting blockchain to work
- Ethereum at Home: ConsenSys Launches Enterprise and Developer Libraries to Fuel Web3 Education
- Introduction to Hyperledger Besu with Felipe of PegaSys
- Install Hyperledger Besu & run Ethereum mainnet, public testnet & local development Blockchain
- Develop smart contracts with Hyperledger Besu & Truffle
- Create a private POA Ethereum network with Hyperledger Besu