Privacy is a critical feature consideration for any enterprise blockchain solution. How private transactions are managed can impact functionality, security and scalability.
Hyperledger Besu has the most advanced Privacy features and functionality in Enterprise Ethereum.
On Wednesday April 22nd we will be hosting a webinar highlighting business and technical insights on Privacy. Join us for this upcoming webinar to learn about:
- The difference between Privacy and Permissioning in blockchain solutions
- Where private networks and public Ethereum mainnet collide
- The latest privacy features in Hyperledger Besu
- How do privacy groups work and why use them?
- How to use Privacy Groups (a demo)
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register to receive the recording
Blockchain Protocol Engineer, PegaSys
Lucas Saldanha is a Blockchain Protocol Engineer at PegaSys. Looking for new challenges, he became a core Ethereum developer. His role at PegaSys includes contributing to Besu, Orion, EthSigner and other blockchain-related projects. Previously, he worked with real-time payment systems, data analytics and telematics. When he finds the time, he likes to share thoughts on his blog https://www.lucassaldanha.com.
Register Here For The Webinar